ULTIMO PEZZO TG M
From the beginning, cycling clothing was separated into two categories: dry-weather clothing that would quickly soak through in the rain, and rainwear that kept the rain off but was so baggy and uncomfortable that you’d never dream of wearing it in dry conditions. You had to correctly guess the weather for the day or else suffer in the wrong clothing. We’ve all come home absolutely frozen to the bone because we didn’t think it would rain.
Castelli is out to fix this problem. With Rain or Shine, the goal is to make garments that are absolutely best in class for dry-weather riding but that will keep you dry if it starts to rain. Castelli is developing new fabrics that are both more breathable and better at water protection, and they are inventing intelligent design details that keep the water out yet provide ample breathability and ventilation.
Considering that most of these garments will still be used 90 percent of the time in dry conditions, they’re not compromising on comfort or breathability. If you wear these only on dry days you’ll still have the best Castelli product available – plus the peace of mind that if you do get caught in the rain, you’ll be covered. When they talk about rain protection, though, they’re concentrating on functional rainproofing to keep you warm and comfortable. Castelli avoid obsessively overbuilt construction that compromises dry-weather performance.
- Rain or Shine engineering provides insulation and breathability for cold and dry rides, with effective waterproofing for wet rides
- Gore Windstopper 150 fabric provides wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Seam sealing on shoulders, reduced seaming and double stitching keep you mostly dry
- Alpha construction separates wind/water protection layer from insulating layer
- Better ventilation and better moisture evaporation thanks to separate insulating layer
- Partially covered waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily and lies flat
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Raw-edge wrist cuffs lie flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for an excellent close-to-body fit that still accommodates a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation
- Castelli silicone text gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Extra pocket with waterproof zip
- Colour: Brilliant Pink/Black
- Sizes: S-XL
- Weight: 399g (size S)
- Temperature range: 0 till 12 degrees
- Wind proofness: 5*