The Idro Pro Jacket is workwear for the pros. If your job (or passion) means long rides in inclement weather, this jacket is just what you need. It uses the amazing GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ fabric with extra features to make it more functional for all-day use, yet it still packs away into a jersey pocket.
THE ULTIMATE GORE-TEX® CYCLING JACKET
Light, packable, highly breathable, durably waterproof and aero fitting. This is the first piece that brings all those features together into a jacket made for the rider who has to (or choses to) ride in any weather conditions.
When GORE-TEX® introduced SHAKEDRY™ technology two seasons ago, we immediately saw the opportunity to make waterproof jackets lighter than ever. And then we tested it and realized that we’re also able to make them more breathable than ever. Now, thanks to Gore’s new Topo inserts we’re able to bring a close fit and extreme packability to a jacket that’s fully protective for all-day riding in the rain. We’ve given it two external pockets so you don’t have to unzip to reach your jersey pockets. We’ve given it a longer tail to shield you from the spray coming off your back wheel. We’ve given it a soft neck liner. And we’ve given it reflectivity for safety.
Compared to our Idro 2 jacket, this is more of a workhorse jacket. It’s made for the rider who leaves his house for an all-day ride in the rain, for the rider whose jacket is a necessity and not a piece that stays in a pocket until it’s needed.
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch Gore water- and windproof inserts at elbow, shoulder and side panel
- Stretch wrist closure eliminates flapping fabric yet facilitates ingress/egress
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily store in jersey pocket
- 6°-20°C / 43°-68°F