Assos Mille Gt cycling shorts with new Case Back C2.
Case back MILLE GT c2: This case back is built with a series of layers of compressive foam, combined with a resilient structure that cushions the impacts. The goldenGate construction model allows you to follow the movement of the body without offering resistance. The patented 3D Waffle system of perforated foam allows excellent perspiration and reduces excess weight.
Features case back:
- Shock-Absorb Damping Mono: Compressive foam layers combined in a durable 11 mm thick structure that cushions impacts. The shape is thermoformed to reduce roughness and irritation
- goldenGate: a seam pattern that fixes the front and back of the padding, but omits its body, allowing the padding to 'float' and move with your body rather than offering resistance
- 3D Waffle: cushioning system with a patented three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- The regularFit cut with c2 AEPD is based on race models, but has been adapted to provide comfort thanks to the Zero-Pressure Waist technology, which provides greater elasticity. In addition, it has a standard length and aerodynamic design for long-distance performance
- zeroPressure Waist: this is an innovative technology that offers comfort in the waist area thanks to a new elastic that prevents the garment from loosening and returning to its original state after stretching
- X-frame: structure for A-shaped suspenders, inherited from the GTS Model tie-rods. This technology prevents the garment from loosening in the lower back and stabilizes the back and main panel, achieving a safe and comfortable fit
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: 6 cm elastane band, silicone-free, naturally adapts to the thigh for a soft and ultralight support
- Composition: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane